[mapping] Server

Trebor Scholz trebor at thing.net
Wed Jan 26 19:30:48 EST 2005

Dear all,

A few days ago I remember that there were a few posts from you.
I saw them appear on my list interface but don't remember seeing them
as posts sent out. I remember there was a post by Lucia and Ricardo.

This is due to the internet Service Provider that hosts this list (The
Thing) moved location and they had to enable the list functions again.

If you wondered where your posts went-- they were lost in the move from
server to server apparently. Could you re-post?

Best,
Trebor