[THE THING] EVENT : Swing Space Open House, Tues. January 24th

events at bbs.thing.net events at bbs.thing.net
Mon Jan 23 14:36:21 EST 2006

Dear THING Supporter:

Please come help us celebrate the end of our Swing Space, to see work by this
season's THING.residency artists and to hear about our new office location.

OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006
6:00 - 8:00 PM - FREE
32 Avenue of the Americas (between Canal and Walker)
RSVP recommended: rsvp at lmcc.net

Featuring new work by Swing Space grantees:

Oscar Alzate
Aissa Deebi
Dave Eppley
Joshua Howard
Timothy Hutchings
Cynthia Lovett
Pamela Matsuda-Dunn
THING.residency artists: Daniel Pflumm, Jan Gerber, 0100101110101101.org and
Luka Frelih

Lower Manhattan Cultural Council

Space donated by Rudin Management
Swing Space is made possible with lead support from the September 11th Fund

THING.residency is made possible by a grant from the National Endowment for the
Arts