[Experimental-intermedia] Touch - Forty Years of Activity

Phill Niblock pniblock at compuserve.com
Sun Feb 13 04:27:43 UTC 2022

Touch (touch at touch33.net)

Forty Years of Activity

Touch

In 2022 Touch (the UK-based imprint and publisher which has released 5 albums by Phill Niblock so far) will celebrate forty years of activity; so we thought we'd organize a few events to mark this achievement, not only to reflect on the long journey but also cast our eyes on what the future might hold for the creative arts.

Since the community we share is worldwide and multi-cultural, our activities will reflect diversity in various locations throughout the world. Do check back in from time to time, since new events will be added as the year unfolds.

The first event is a Touch.40 festival in Los Angeles from March 11th to 13th and you can buy tickets here:

2220arts+archives - https://dice.fm/event/gyoap-touch40-music-festival-11th-mar-2220-arts-archives-los-angeles-tickets

And more information can be found on the Touch.40 website here:

Touch.40 - https://touch40.net

And I would like to announce a new Touch release:Touch Works

With two films from the Movement of People Working series - China88 and Japan89, plus four hours of my music, recent pieces from 2013 to 2016, which will be on a USB memory stick housed in a CD sized box

Out soon and I will send a notice

To respond to this email: pniblock at compuserve.com