[Experimental-intermedia] Te Last Concert of EI's March Season

Phill Niblock pniblock at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 26 02:15:27 UTC 2023

to respond to this email, please send to - pniblock at compuserve.com
We have a substitute concert for the end of our March season, our last artist could not make the concert - Lary 7
Joseph Sledgianowski  (New York)          7pm  Sunday March 26 "i think as soon as it's turned on"; a new semi improvised semi confusion play on evolution, with turmeric and some magnets and warm airhttps://youdontlikeit.bandcamp.com/      http://www.youdontlikeit.org  EI At WhiteBox, 9 Avenue B, at Houston Street, 7pm Unfortunately Lary 7 can't make it. And we will return with a concert for him later in the year. Stay tuned.So, meanwhile, a substitute concert for this Sunday 26th.