[iDC] Remix Reader

isabelle arvers zabarvers at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 04:02:55 EDT 2006

Hi Everybody,

This remix discussion is really interesting
i was also trying to find names i could add to the list and wasn't so much
able to do so...
what i was also thinking about reading all the posts was that we should also
look at african and arab artists in our own countries, we all know that in
new media shows and in the new media artists there are very few people of
colour (there are, but it is mainly white) so perhaps we should create some
context to change this situation? by the mix and remix of audiences and by
finding new ideas to give an access and an interest to new media to new kind
of populations?

isabelle arvers

Isabelle Arvers
www.isabelle-arvers.com