[iDC] The Current War and The Will of the People

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Aug 7 04:40:49 EDT 2006

On 7/08/06 3:43, "Myron Turner" <mturner at cc.umanitoba.ca> probably wrote:

> Monic Ross wrote:
>> As far as i'm concerned every Labour mp in this country has breached
>> the Human Rights of their constituents by not representing us and
>> refusing to recognise that Hizbullah and Hamas members have both been
>> democratically elected by their peoples to represent them, whether
>> the west likes it or not. aka:
>> The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of
>> government- as in:
>
> To begin with, politicians often do things contrary to their
> constituents' desires.  So, at what point does it become a matter of the
> voter's human rights when politicians act contrary to the voter's will?
> More to the point, however, is that Hezbollah's right to participate in
> parliamentary democracy has not, I believe, been questioned, not even in
> the U.S.   A parallel British situation was having Sin Fein represented
> in the Northern Ireland government while the IRA was setting off bombs
> in public areas, killing anyone at random, and there were some very
> bloody days.   It was both a political party and a militia.   You appear
> to live in the UK. If, as I have, you've ever lived through an IRA
> bombing campaign, it would be interesting to know how your views of
> Hezbollah relate to the IRA and Sinn Fein.
>
> In any event, even Israel has had to accept the right of the Lebanese
> people to elect Hezbollah members to the Lebanese Parliament.  The issue
> is the mililtia, which has operated independently of the Lebanese army
> and the Lebanese government.  I say "has", because this could now
> quickly change.  We know that Lebanese regular army personnel have
> already, in the current conflict, fought along side of Hezbollah.

May be you are dreaming for a fairytale reality... Concerning IRA it was
coming from a hard oppression hurting a social class equal catholic (mostly
workers, then forbidden workers) by another social class at the power
(economy more politics) ‹you know which part. That become a civil war.

Concerning Mid East specially Palestine and Lebanon better consider the
situation equal the wars of liberation in Vietnam and in Algeria claiming
the right of a sovereignty against interventionist political force or/and
colonial power, or/and forces of occupation in a sovereign territory:

Better relevant to imagine that Hezbollah become an Illegal party rather it
accepts to publicly disappear as people as religion and as party; because
that would mean exactly that being killed till the last one shiite having
dead in Lebanon so as Israel would be safe (in the thought of obsessionnal
pathology of the people or by a totalitarian power) by effecting an
extermination (a genocide). So do not be surprise if Hezbollah resists and
more if it resists united with Lebanese government to avoid a second civil
war in Lebanon.

Imagine that you are about a configuration of a colonial war where the
resistance of a community amounts to the resistance of people (do not forget
that the material structure of the Lebanese army was destroyed at the first
days of the Israeli bombardment and that was not accidentally: whatever it
is exactly a declaration of war to the integer Lebanese people; it is
exactly the way being choose by Imperial Japanese air forces against US navy
in Pear Harbour and what the answer by US was but surely the war of Pacific
till Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Do not wonder if the Lebanese government remains close to ask for the
retreat and for the ban on Israel's fire in exchange for the disarmament of
Hezbollah (being the only dissuasive armed emergence staying in the
arrangement of the Lebanese power). It is a peaceful‹not warrior‹demand more
the very reasonable caution.

>From legitimate self riposte till claiming conquest it finish by appear a
strong force of colonial occupation, you know very well how since any
decades each act of war by Israel demonstrates quickly or retrospectively
that at once it was an operation of territorial extension (by deny of other
legal sovereign territories‹even after Camp David and Oslo). There
everything more complicates when the army of Israel becomes a mercenary
force of the Pentagon in Mid East obviously for the Gran Middle East in
exchange of the Gran Israel, at the same moment USA being the superpower by
several ways can force the UN solution turning the diplomatic act in a
following cause of self interest to strengthen US part of the war.

Double US-Israel overthrow against the region more against the countries of
the world which do not share these projects.

I am afraid that the following determination of the United States to change
the face of the world so like it looks the global American face and
advantages will finish very hardly if they do not understand that such
resistances very far to be reduced by the force which accentuates against
them, quite to the contrary this develops resistance with more force. It is
exactly the martial critical power of the wars of resistance.

These days reflecting to the the suicide human bombs which preceded the
organization of an army of resistance strictly speaking such as Lebanese
Hezbollah can appear today, I said to myself that there is a common point of
these acts and the public suicide by the fire of the bigwigs self killing in
the public place to protest against the American intervention and the
marionette and corrupted government in South Vietnam; by a violent act
against themselves without killing other people religious representative
called the population to make the sacrificial effort to join or help the
forces of resistance even communist. It was a political translation from
pacific religion to political resistance. Then it was the war of Vietnam.

The common outside solider watchword to tribute the demonstration of August
12th against the war it is the withdrawal of Israel army to get outside
Lebanon and outside the Palestinian territories without delay.