[iDC] Re: Interactive City: irrelevant mobile entertainment?

john sobol john at johnsobol.com
Thu Aug 31 12:09:22 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

it seems that this thread – which produced a great deal of interesting
discussion earlier – has lost much of its steam and focus. Its decline
can perhaps be traced to my somewhat prickly post focusing on the
legitimate challenges of putting worthy ideas into practice in a
festival context. If so, sorry about that. I certainly never meant to
curtail critical discussion.

I hope and expect that future threads will afford members of this list
the opportunity to revisit many of the issues raised earlier.

Regards,
John

--
www.johnsobol.com