[iDC] Theory Thread and Why are women watching but not talking?

Ksenija Berk ksenija.berk at siol.net
Wed Jul 12 13:03:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

I completely agree with the post  of Adriene.
Esp. with the part regarding time...
    I find that I (like most of you) spend alot of time on the computer
     (I make my artwork on it, communicate with students & colleagues,
     keep in touch with long distance friends & family) and something has
     to give - I have many many of your posts on file for that day when I
     have "extra" time (when I'm finally hospitalized from overwork?)...so
     I do register them as important, but I can't keep up with many
     discussions because of limited time and...

Since I have to write my PhD, study, travell, work...well eat and sleep as
well,
but for me personaly internet and wireless technologies are just one of many
tools I use
to communicate. And there is also so called human factor, which means that
after a certain
time of participating in a debate like this, which I like very much, I
become tired, lose
concentration... and while I'm writing on the move, I use laptop, while
really writing on the
run I use palm. And in this case it becomes virtually impossible and very
exhausting to
participate. So I just put all your posts in a special folder and read it
later.
Download time is not real time.

Best,
Ksenija Berk