[iDC] Where have all the women gone?

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 18:47:07 EDT 2006

Dear Trebor: I have a good excuse to no be very active in the IDC list
or in any list. I think we are missing the barriar of the language
when we discuss. For us who don't have English as mother tongue is
more difficult to participate fluently and to be eloquent enough to
argumentate and make our point.
I speak and read in several languages, my native Spanish, the Swedish
I use as second language and English and French. But to be able to
write and communicate demands more time or work than a simple
conversation.
I am writing a book about the women at the Net, I wrote a book 1995
and I am now updating it, I am afraid it's in Swedish, but I find the
debate in IDC very refreshing and challenging.
Ana

http://this.is/Jenin
http://www.crusading.se