[iDC] introducing myself

Brian Holmes brian.holmes at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 17 19:01:33 EDT 2006

Oh, Sergio, I was fantastically interested in your manifesto
until I got to the words "5 minutes". To hell with Pessoa!
Call for a real strike of a cosmic day when people do not
work, do not consume, but use their life potential to
produce the new internationalism that alone can put a brake
on the murderous power that dominates us. Your 5 minutes
will get us nowhere. Trust the wider world. Look to the
impossible. Ask for the real. Your writing is fabulous. The
world needs so much more. The global strike, the real one,
is coming. Call for it!

best,
Brian Holmes
who comes from California where a strike against the arms
industry is the only gateway to the future