[iDC] Architecture and Situated Technologies

Matthew Waxman mwax at ucsc.edu
Fri Jul 28 13:27:36 EDT 2006

Trebor and the IDC,

An IDC meetup at ISEA2006... great idea!

I will be volunteering at ISEA 2006 but I don't know what
my hours will be yet.

How about we meetup 8/10 or 8/11 after the symposium, so a
meeting time of around 6 to 6:30? The group could meet
and converse over food and drink, too.

What do folks think of that idea?

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.
Best,
-Matt