[iDC] More on symposium

Matthew Waxman waxman.matt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:13:18 EDT 2006

Hi Orkan,

An aside to the discussion--
I see a parallel between your point about needing to understand the
technology we use (flash drive example is great) and a need to understand
the science behind our relationship to climate change.  Maybe these two
needs for understanding (and their current timing) are related in some way?

Best,
-Matt