[iDC] Greetings and invitation

Eduardo Bejar wonka at fundapi.org
Wed Apr 11 13:59:42 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I was just invited to join this list and I hope I can contribute and
collaborate on the topics addressed and discussed. My name is Eduardo Bejar
and I represent Fundapi.org, a non profit foundation based in Guayaquil,
Ecuador (SouthAmerica) that works with ICT initiatives for helping minimize
the digital divide.

I would like also to take this opportunity to invite you all to cast your
vote for your favorite project proposal for the 2007 NetSquared Conference.
A total
of 152 proposals have been submitted; however, only 20 proposals will be
selected and will get the opportunity to receive support from the NetSquared
Innovation Fund to become a reality.

You can check all nominated projects at:

http://www.netsquared.org/projects/project-proposals/all-project-proposals-b
y-name

And can check our project proposal "Social Web Tools for Developing
Countries: Yankana.org" at:

http://www.netsquared.org/projects/proposals/social-web-tools-developing-cou
ntries-yankana-org

Please support our project proposal with your vote, as it will help many
non-profit organizations in developing countries.

Thank you and best regards,

Eduardo Bejar
Director
Fundacion de Ayuda por Internet, Fundapi.org
www.fundapi.org
Guayaquil, Ecuador