[iDC] One Laptop Per Child - MIT/Negroponte Initiative

Fatima Lasay digiteer at ispx.com.ph
Sun Dec 30 16:17:36 UTC 2007

Negroponte and co. are pushing dangerous drugs in 'third world countries.'

Microsoft Windows XP for the '$100 laptop' already nears testing phase and
will be pushed to kids in our countries
(http://www.gmanews.tv/story/71789/Microsoft-Windows-XP-for-the-100-laptop-nears-testing-phase).

And soon our kids will have even broader access to decadent Internet social
networks as online video games are integrated in social networking tools
(http://www.gmanews.tv/story/69824/Online-video-games-meet-social-networking-tools)

Negroponte and co. are making it harder for us our struggle and efforts to
become truly independent economically, technologicaally, culturally from
the horrendous culture of Amerika.

Regards,
Fatima