[iDC] Praxis-based Ph.D.s

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Thu Jan 18 19:28:26 EST 2007

The difference in "approval mechanisms" is somewhat interesting. The
difference in evaluation criteria interests me more. Science seeks to (as
described by Donald Black) simple, general, testable, valid, and original.
What are the criteria by which non-science should be evaluated?

Regards,
Ellis Godard, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Sociology Department