[iDC] Art, Lifestyle & Globalisation Questions

Howard Rheingold howard at rheingold.com
Sat Mar 31 20:06:48 EDT 2007

If people did not produce objects to be sold, we'd all be working
very very hard to food, house, and transport ourselves. All too
often, intellectuals who have never had to meet a payroll -- or face
failure to meet a payroll -- fail to distinguish between a
multinational corporation and a mom and pop store.

Howard Rheingold
howard at rheingold.com
www.rheingold.com  www.smartmobs.com
what it is ---> is --->up to us