[iDC] the politics of journalism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:07:17 EDT 2007

Hi Bernard,

Not sure what is business school about communal validation, wish they were
indeed talking about such things there.

But more seriously:  any mode of production/governance/distribution has to
take care of 3 processes if it is to socially reproduce itself: 1) the
cumulation process (which is now distributed in p2p); 2)  winnowing,  i.e.
the selection for quality process (which happens through communal
validation, i.e. is distributed as much as the production is); 3)
anti-hijacking processes  (procedures against private appropriation, the
tragedy of the commons, etc...)