[iDC] Hello out there

Andrew Keen ak at aftertv.com
Fri May 4 23:52:29 EDT 2007

Fred -- some questions that might help people understand your intriguing
argument:

-- What were the ideological and cultural roots of the Silicon Valley
computer revolution?
-- Why do think so many people in the counter culture were attracted by
the potential of the computer to turn the world upside down?
-- How do you define the concept of "digital utopianism" and how has it
(re)shaped Silicon Valley and the computer industry?
-- What role do you think digital utopianism has played in the cultural
origins and development of the internet? Does it now represent an
intellectual orthodoxy that is changing the counter-cultural assumptions
of business and media?
-- Can we now talk about a computer-military industrial complex?