[iDC] Re:From Counter Culture to Cyber Culture: The "Utopian" thing.....

Andrew Keen ak at aftertv.com
Sat May 5 19:47:10 EDT 2007

you guys can dress all this up in complex theory, but when what Kelly
wants to do is turn everyone into Justin TV. While Brand views humanity
as just another platform for technological innovation. What Fred's book
does really well is identify the intellectual origins of all this.
Whether one calls it "utopianism" or not isn't the issue. These are
radical idealists with a really scary agenda.