[iDC] One Laptop Per Child - MIT/Negroponte Initiative

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 23 18:04:07 UTC 2007

Dear all,

for those interested in the OLPC topic, please visit the OLPC news
website. It is unique, to my taste, in that it brings news from inside
the project while taking an unusual and refreshingly critical point of
view. In most IT projects this is impossible. Of course the postion
differs from posting to posting.

http://www.olpcnews.com/

Do look around in the archive as well, the range of topics and the
debates is quite striking, in particular if you take into account how
Mr. Negroponte initially controlled the hype around the project.

Also we have been following and debating this issue at length on the
Incommunicado mailinglist and website:

incom-l at incommunicado.info