[iDC] greeting and mainland china blogger sphere

Julie Zhang juliezhcn at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:54:33 UTC 2007

Hi,all.

This is Julie Zhang GuangQin.Happy to be in the IDC list.

As a journalist now based in Beijing,China.(used to be in Guangzhou),a
still fresh graduate,I am likely an amateur researcher lack of professioanl
training.If have chances,I would very much appreciate your advice to sharp
my skill and do a better work.:)More merrier,help with some your global or
cross-country study since I am on spot.:)

I have been working on the China mainland blogger sphere for a while.And
here I 'd like share to a pilot study about the most popular bloggers
here.The focuse is on the blogger's identities.It might be of use as a kind
of insider map for understanding the blogger sphere in China.

It is a raw conference version,I am now working on tiding it up to a more
detailed paper version and update it to 2006-2007 situation.

Please kindly find the attachment for your reference.Sorry for bother with
PDF attachment  in the mail.

regards,
                                                              Julie Zhang
GuangQin