[iDC] Some notes on value...

Michael Bauwens michelsub2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 04:16:42 UTC 2008

Question:

Can we not distinguish between commercial brands, and other reputational brands, say like iDC or the P2P Foundation, and if so, what could be a mechanism to carry out that distinction. I think there must be a clear difference between manipulative commercial brands, say Nike, and civil society efforts which can obtain a reputation without such means,

Michel

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm