[iDC] Global map of digital inclusion

marcus bastos bastos.marcus at gmail.com
Tue May 13 03:42:18 UTC 2008

"My conviction is that we need radically inventive maps exactly like we need
radical political movements: to go beyond received ideas and orders, in
fact, to go beyond representation, to rediscover and share the
space-creating potentials of a revolutionary imagination."
Brian Holmes
http://pzwart.wdka.hro.nl/mdr/pubsfolder/bhimaginary/

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Tati Wells <tati.xx at gmail.com> wrote:

> according to the world economic forum
>
> supporting a program called "job hunt"
>
> *As seguintes organizações são membros-fundadores do ITAFE:* Accenture,
> AMD, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Philips Electronics
>
> *As seguintes organizações fizeram doações de recursos financeiros
> significativos para a iniciativa: * Institute for Connectivity in the
> Americas, BMC Software, Ingram Micro, Synopsys, VeriSign
>
> *As seguintes organizações contribuíram com recursos e tempo como auxílio
> à iniciativa:* Fundação Bradesco, CSG, Global Learning Ventures,
> DiamondCluster International, Salvetti & LLombart, Digital Vision Fellowship
> Program da Stanford University, MobileMedia, Research International,
> Recherche, ESDI, Tritone e ABAFilme
>
> wow
>
> that is a deadly inclusion! the whole body! here we go..
>
> //use free software
>
> //
>
> get (your)a life(back)!
> :0)
>

> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 7:47 PM, giselle beiguelman <desvirtual at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > http://forum.maplecroft.com/loadmap?template=map&issueID=17
> >
> > gb

> > iDC Photo Stream:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/idcnetwork/
> >
> > RSS feed:
> > http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.culture.media.idc
> >
> > iDC Chat on Facebook:
> > http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2457237647
> >
> > Share relevant URLs on Del.icio.us by adding the tag iDCref

Marcus Bastos
http://www.marcusbastos.net
http://pfebril.net
http://del.icio.us/mbastos