[iDC] <incom> A somewhat theoretical piece on ICT, agriculture, IPR and abundance

Michael Bauwens michelsub2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 14:46:34 UTC 2008

a coincidence, but I just found a version on ssrn today and forwarded to my networks, as well as discussing it in our blog on the 15th and 16th

I consider it a really major theoretical and practical building block for a p2p and commons oriented policy and theory,

have printed it out to read it in detail,

Michel

 The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p