[iDC] "How (bravely) the mammet twitters!”

Nicholas Ruiz III editor at intertheory.org
Thu Jun 18 12:41:09 UTC 2009

On the verge of existence, no?...what people want most is control...precisely the thing they will never have...
all search in vain for a system (or its antithesis): of trade, of thought, of philosophy and theory - of certainty...what we fail to see, searching for systems of faith, emancipation, global love and the kitchen sink...is that a system itself is the crime...the perfect crime...

The world scoffs at a system; will not tolerate it. The world scoffs at humanity - the system seekers. But all is not lost.
The world loves - is forever amused - by forcing our adaptation to it. Of this, it will never tire. For this is the reason it keeps us around.

 Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D
Editor, Kritikos
http://intertheory.org