[iDC] Michael Jackson and the death of macrofame

Mechthild Schmidt mschmidt at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 15:15:07 UTC 2009

Is this an inappropriate response of a lurker who enjoys the
conversations but never finds the time herself to contribute? The
thought crossed my mind. But here is my 'Twitter' comment on play-
labour (The footnote alone exceeded Twitter - apology for the trim)

Go dance. Empty your mind. Read Schiller[1] on Play and Truth. Go dance.

[1] Friedrich Schiller: Über die ästhetische Erziehung des Menschen.
Reclam Nr.8994 [2] 1977, 14. Brief

Best,

Mechthild Schmidt

Mechthild Schmidt
Department coordinator, Clinical Associate Professor
Digital Communications and Media
McGhee Division, New York University
726 Broadway, #669
New York, NY 10003