[iDC] Labor: Tactical Plagiarism - Robot, Robots, Robota!

Dmitry Strakovsky dima at shiftingplanes.org
Mon Jun 29 23:41:52 UTC 2009

<unlurk>
"Robota" actually is not just "labor" (spoke about it with a Czech
friend a while ago) it literally means "drudgery"
The unwanted labor. This is actually an interesting point since this
is precisely the type of labor that we seek to erase, export or hide.
Remember that "computers" where once women behind desks!

I am not sure how "robota" fits into the discussion of "playbor" other
then it is perhaps the clearest antithesis to this term :)

							dima
</unlurk>