[iDC] Paul B. Hartzog - Re?Introduction

Phoebe pvm.doc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:01:38 UTC 2009

Dear fellow labour scholars,

Thanks Michael. Sam Rose and Paul Hartzog were indeed in great form here in
Manchester and will be with you all in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I
cannot attend, but I will attend the following conference with my
forthcoming book (in press, hopefully in print in two months), The
International Political Economy of Work, in which I conclude that peer to
peer scenarios for work offer the most compelling arena for the restoring of
agency and personal subjectivities.

The Media Ecologies and Postindustrial Production conference which I have
just hosted in Salford went incredibly well and I've created a slideshare
site for it. If people would like to view the slides please send me an
email.

Yours, Phoebe

--
Employment profile: http://www.espach.salford.ac.uk/page/Phoebe_Moore

JCEPS--my recent article: UK Education, Employability and Everyday Life
http://www.jceps.com/index.php?pageID=article&articleID=151

Media Ecologies workshop, Nov 2009, Manchester
http://www.espach.salford.ac.uk/sssi/p2p/index.html

Manchester Film Cooperative: http://www.manchesterfilm.coop/