[iDC] Civic intelligence in Haiti Recovery?

Felicia Sullivan felicia.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:41:47 UTC 2010

There is also some research on disasters, chaos theory, complexity and
self-organization that might be of interest:

Comfort, LK (1994).  Self-organization in Complex Systems. Journal of Public
Administration Research and Theory. 4(3): 393-410.

Koehler, GA (1995). What Disaster Response Management Can Learn From Chaos
Theory: Overview.  California Research Bureau Conference Proceedings, May
18-19, 1995.  Accessed on February 15, 2010 at:
http://www.library.ca.gov/crb/96/05/over_2.html

--
Felicia M. Sullivan
Doctoral Candidate
felicia.sullivan at umb.edu
http://www.feliciasullivan.net [ web ]
Linkedin:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/feliciasullivan

| It aint' what we don't know that hurts us, it's what we do know that ain't
so.   - Mark Twain  |