[iDC] Anyone using SL

Mechthild Schmidt mschmidt at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 02:35:18 UTC 2010

I read the report Andreas was linking to -  it is deplorable that
isolated truths get reported as one more 'SL is dead' articles.
Case in point FOR SL: I just attended a ' Virtual Worlds Education
Roundtable' hosted by Montclair State with 50+ visitors today.

Simon, thanks for including our 'Macbeth excerpts' in your review! I
am still reading.
If anyone is interested, the interactive exhibit on the use of
plastic waterbottles (with NYU cafeterias as a case study) is up
through January at the link below (class project from Spring 2009)

Best,

Mechthild Schmidt

Mechthild Schmidt
Degree coordinator, Clinical Associate Professor
Digital Communications and Media
McGhee Division, New York University
726 Broadway, #669
New York, NY 10003
mschmidt at nyu.edu

--------
on cost of climate bills:
“... take into account ... the cost of inaction, which is the
extinction of the human race. Period.”
Kevin Parker, global head of Deutsche Bank Asset Management, who
tracks climate policy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/09/science/earth/09cost.html?th&emc=th
--------