[iDC] iCollege

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 20 14:24:17 UTC 2010

good-again, yes, I concur with the gist of this article but
it should be ratched-up a notch to question, nay, heartedly
dismantle any notion of the worth of _any academic
accreditation -- which is really only a despicable means of
raising internal revenue -- is there really any singular
'cause' that justifies the continued existence of these
hideous houses of vapid validation

[http://bbrace.net/education.html]

it's been about 20 years(!) since I (and many other
culturally disenfranchised teachers) turned to online
'alternatives,' only to see the same obstacles reinvented
along with the old regimented cork-screw syllabus

/:b