[iDC] education should be inefficient

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 25 00:36:37 UTC 2010

clearly you're not telling-all... you can toss the fancy,
entrenched-exclusive academia-salad-mix this way and that
but it really comes down to why do only a few of you still
have teaching income/influence and I (and many others) have
nothing? after 30+ years, worthless-degrees and hundreds of
applications, and great, (and of course) unsupported work,
it's surely a legitimate question (that at least your
current victims (students) should hear about)... (I have my
own ideas what do with you.)

/:b