[iDC] Discussion: The Edupunks' Guide

Anya Kamenetz anyaanya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:15:41 UTC 2011

Quoting Mike Caulfield, quoting Jim:
*
*"I often take credit... for this concept of Edupunk. I put out a term. And
within 24 hours Mike Caulfield had theoretically made that term relevant,
 and [he] actually exploded it. I took all the credit, but actually Mike
Caulfield made it sensible."* -- Jim Groom, May 12, 2010, in his
introduction to my plenary at UMW Faculty Academy.

--
*New ebook!** *The Edupunks'
Guide<http://www.scribd.com/doc/60954896/EdupunksGuide>