[iDC] Why Parents Help Children Violate Facebook's 13+ Rule

Tony Fish - AMF Ventures tony.fish at amfventures.com
Mon Nov 7 08:17:48 UTC 2011

Thank you all for the insights and the converstation....I have added some
personal comments from EU/ London in CAPS below to make them easy to read.
I am also running a survey on this topic - please do complete it if you have
some time it takes about 10 minutes.  The final summary will be free and I
will share the raw data with those who request it.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFHR3BF

Tony Fish (Author - My Digital Footprint)