[iDC] The Situated Technologies Series

Brian Holmes bhcontinentaldrift at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:01:07 UTC 2012

Congratulations to Trebor and the entire Situated Technologies team!

This is an impressive effort of public education, using socialized
resources and undoubtedly, much passionate volunteer labor, to generate
new knowledge and distribute it freely to all those who want to
understand and change the contemporary world.

I hope these pdf books will be widely used. The generosity of the
project is evident from the first download.

Thanks for all your efforts,

Brian