[iDC] introduction by Zeynep

Zeynep Tufekci socnetres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:32:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm an assistant professor at the University of North Carolina. I was
formerly a fellow at Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy as
well as at Harvard Berkman Center for Internet and Society where I remain
faculty associate. My research interests revolve around the interaction
between technology and society with special focus on social movements,
civic and public sphere(s), privacy and surveillance. I blog at
www.technosociology.org (though these days I'm part of Medium's "The
Message" collection. I look forward to meeting everyone!