[thingist] hörspiel

arfus greenwood arfus at thing.net
Tue Dec 8 21:42:48 UTC 2009

wolf

have you been talking to christoph?
anyway, i am coming down with something today (again, and am in aching
pain right now)
but we will see, maybe, i'll be fine tomorrow and can pop over with
the draeger-holzfeind's who have already insisted that i attend.

so pleased to hear that you have been thinking of the hörspiel. are in
the realm of the totalitarian state? or off somewhere else?

best arfus