[thingist] Mauj and Ars Electronica

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:20:43 UTC 2009

From: Atteqa Malik <atteqa at gmail.com>

For those of you in the Linz area pls. check out live broadcasts from
Mauj in Karachi to the pinhole in the box project at Ars Electronica

http://www.80plus1.org/blog/801-%E2%80%9Cbasecamp%E2%80%9D-plans-announced-for-building-on-the-linz-main-square

we will be starting probably by next weekend,  every Friday Saturday
Sunday, uptil mid August
14.00 Austria time for 2 hrs
and we will hook up our camera to public places in Karachi
given that Karachi is a VERY unpredictable megacity, we are prepared
for surprises and a few rude shocks!!!! but not too many I hope

Atteqa