[thingist] What about a subjective, evolving, archive?

Jerome Joy joy at thing.net
Wed Jul 21 18:22:20 UTC 2010

Thanks Caspar,

I guess I've got other archives on my hds, but the recollection
requires more time and to take a period of work to achieve or to
approach a reliable publication (weeks). And I guess it will be more
simple when the whole TT archive (servers) will be online to recover
information and documentation. As I said, our editing work, such as
studies, essays and reports, will concern the enlightment of art
aspects of the TT projects...

Le 21 juil. 10 à 16:43, Caspar Stracke a écrit :

> Jerome, I totally forgot about your fantastic collection. That's a
> great
> base to work off from.
> How ironic... since the idea of an archive is to preserve knowledge -
> working against the forgetting.
> If we were archivist by profession, we would be characters from a
> Borges
> novel,
> who have to write themselves little notes reminding that 'the archive'
> already exists before we start all over from the scratch...

;-)
I began this "brief history of TT" because I found nothing, except
some quotes or comments.... at this time, after Summer'07.