[thingist] T&C

James Allan james.allan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:03:58 UTC 2010

Better them than a stoned Rhine cowboy I suppose (here goes)  :)

The reason is asked was that archives may have a problem with
accepting collections without a clear transfer of copyright. Of
course, after we've been dead 50 or 70 years Wolfgang will be free to
exploit the vast commercial potential of the work. The Thing is dead.
Long live the Thing!