[thingist] THE THING @ WHITE SLAB PALACE: monday screenings

w w at thing.net
Thu Sep 16 19:53:37 UTC 2010

hi everybody,

hope you had a good summer and enjoyed the calm after "the thing
archiving" eruption in july.

just a quick note to let you know that we are starting off our fall
video series at white slab palace this monday, september 20 at 8pm.

we begin with a program of contemporary french video.  initiated by
christoph draeger and curated by annie auchere aguettaz it includes the
followinng artists:

- Philippe ASTORG
- Sebastien CAILLAT
- Clorinde DURAND
- Mihai GRECU
- Pascale GUINET
- Veronique HUBERT
- Pascal LIEVRE
- Laurent MARESCHAL
- Frederic NAKACHE
- Jean Gabriel PERIOT
- Franck & Olivier TURPIN

more info at http://the.thing.net

beer will be served cold.

next week alan moore will present historical videos from 1980ies
produced by colab members and the "potato wolf" cable tv show.
stay tuned for further announcements...

THE THING @ WHITE SLAB PALACE
monday screenings
white slab palace