[thingist] Favorite post

Jee Won Kim jeewon at jwkarchitect.com
Mon Sep 5 06:27:43 UTC 2011

I think this is the right time. It is motivation about enriching a
culture not about enriching a purse/wallet.
You are right in this. This is the only way we will advance as a
society without fighting each other. Collaboration is the only way we
can escape from our calculated path of destruction. I know for my self
I would like to live in a society that the motivation is about the
cultural good. Not driven by monetary greed for our situation. It is
tragic that young people are not able to find affordable housing in
NYC.  Why does Austria provide a better service to the people. This is
a shame on our existence.

Jee Won Kim Architect
217 Centre Street
5th floor
New York, NY 10013
jeewon at jwkarchitect.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2011, at 6:39 PM, w <w at thing.net> wrote:

> if you are in new york next week, come on saturday, september 10.
> i'll be there in the afternoon.
>
> http://www.goethe.de/ins/us/ney/en8045185v.htm
>
> this is my favorite list now.  nobody posts anything anymore.
>
> wolfgang

Jee Won Kim Architect
217 Centre Street
5th floor