[thingist] Dear members of thingist /

Armando Lulaj powershiftcia at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:58:00 UTC 2020

Dear thingist Members,

This is Armando Lulaj writing.

At Wolfgang Staehle's kind invitation I just joined thingist.

I want to bring to your attention a very problematic situation we are
facing in Albania, that concerns art and politics, and of course the
relationship between the two.
Members of DebatikCenter of Contemporary Art together with many
other artists, activists, etc., have written and signed an Open Letter
addressed to the international art community, concerning urgent issues
needing a vigorous and immediate response in our country which, like many
other countries these days, is rapidly sliding towards fascism.

I kindly invite you to read it and to support the cause we are fighting
for.
You will find the original link to Open Letter and the document where you
can sign at the following link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gOD6TJ9YMBrqiL-tRTOmScaUnd9XwVfG3vO-3nbfbpg/edit

With all my best regards,

Armando