[mapping] Meeting

ricardorosas ricardorosas at uol.com.br
Fri Jul 8 09:44:36 EDT 2005

Trebor,

I am OK to meet you and I suppose most of the group too. It´s a real pity Lucia won´t come. At least, Lucia, could you give us some updates on the projects you´re working that involve Submap? Is the map (Jurubatuba) being designed? What is the current stage of it? And waht about the conference you were thinking on doing (about mapping and such)?

Such information can be essential to our meeting on July.

Best
Ricardo

> Dear all
>
> I will be in Plymonth July 22-29
>
> Lucia
>

> On 7/7/05, Trebor Scholz wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > In the context of the ProgMe festivalI I will be in Rio July 23-27.
> > Is there a chance to meet with any of you to discuss the project?
> >
> > Best,
> > Trebor

UOL Fone: Fale com o Brasil e o Mundo com até 90% de economia.
http://www.uol.com.br/fone