[iDC] interesting article on new media scene in LA

c.e.b. reas / reas.com ceb at reas.com
Sun Oct 30 03:01:44 EST 2005

I think it's unfair to critique Los Angeles media artists,
galleries, and university programs on the basis of this
article. It expresses only one point of view, that of the
journalist. Yes, please critique the article, but don't pass
judgment on the artists and institutions based in Los Angeles
with this text as your principle source of information.

Regards
Casey