[iDC] Re: Interactive City: irrelevant mobile entertainment?

Christiane Robbins at Jetztzeit cpr at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 27 23:15:40 EDT 2006

Hi Michael et all -

Indeed, it would be enriching to have all of their participation as well numerous others who could add not only an historical perspective, but some representation of differing analyses of what took place at ISEA.

In the interim, I would appreciate hearing yours, as not only a Board member of ZeroOne, but one that may have well been at Ars #1 in 1979 ( a bit before my time.)  Certainly, you have been around the Silican Valley during the last twenty years and, I can only assume, could offer some insight in that regard - which would be much appreciated.

Ciao,

Chris