[iDC] Ars Electronica

Ryan Griffis ryan.griffis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:22:05 EST 2006

i don't have any strong feelings about this one way or another... But
perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to accept the invitation and, in the
event of receiving the award, try to use the forum to promote other
projects that weren't included, but should have been and give the money
to them where needed.
Just a thought, and maybe not the most thoughtful of thoughts. But i
share Trebor's concerns about the award and its evaluation methods.
ryan