[iDC] Public Sphere Polka

Ellis Godard ellis.godard at csun.edu
Sat Jul 8 18:48:12 EDT 2006

If sociable media is limited in its ability to aid that process, what else
would or could offer both more hope and less risk?

Or, from another angle, how can that process occur *unaided* by sociable
media? How is the process observable, enunciated, even *existent* sans
sociable media?

Or, from yet another, isn't sociable media itself an instance of the process
- and generalized discussions such as these another instance?

The proverbial glass seems at least one third full.

-eg