[iDC] animism and such

Kazys Varnelis kazys at varnelis.net
Tue Oct 3 00:10:15 EDT 2006

I always hope to make longer posts and never do, so let's put an end
to that idea quick.

Indeed, this is something we've been covering with AUDC in our
upcoming book and, to some extent in the wiki section of our site,
audc.org/projects.

The last chapter of Elaine Scarry's the Body in Pain is a great
source on contemporary animism (you stubbed your toe on the garbage
can so you threw it across the room. REVENGE! etc.).