[iDC] Second Life as educational tool

Chris Byrne chris at crowriver.net
Sat Feb 3 05:41:31 EST 2007

As I hope I made clear, I did have some big reservations about the
article, it's certainly not a work of critical theory... Despite the
numerous and rather serious flaws, it took a position which has at
least raised some questions.

Maybe the question is: why did the author end up in the white
suburbs? Do you just find what you're looking for in SL?

Any other, more meaningful critiques/papers/discussions out there on
SL and its significance (or otherwise)?